Our law firm provides defence, legal counsel and representation to individuals founding or managing a partnership or corporation. We draw up legal acts for founding companies of all kinds and forms: unlimited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, public limited liability companies. We provide legal counsel on restructuring, divisions, partial divisions, partial-firm acquisitions. The law firm provides legal counsel on founding and changing all other forms of operation for institutes, associations, sole traders, economic interest groupings and branches of foreign companies and on reorganising their status.
We chair and participate in General Meetings of corporations.
We conduct decision contesting proceedings and represent in judicial proceedings.
The law firm provides legal counselling and representation in all civil proceedings before courts from first instance to the enactment of final judgement and by means of extraordinary judicial reviews before the Supreme and Constitutional Court.
Examples of individual company law services:
- sdrawing up articles of association of unlimited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, public limited liability companies, commandite public limited liability companies and European public limited liability companies,
- drawing up contracts with the Management Board of the company,
- chairing General Meetings,
- participating in General Meetings,
- contesting decisions,
- representation in ordinary court proceedings,
- lodging appeals for ordinary or extraordinary judicial reviews,
- representation in register of companies cases,
- contesting entry in the register of companies,
- representation in non-litigious cases under ZGD-1.